OBER is a London based Business Psychology consultancy advising top-tier financial companies on global selection and assessment strategy, leadership consulting and executive assessment to C-level.
Business Psychologist Zuzana Robertson C.Psychol C.Sci AFBPsS has extensive experience in the financial sector including Standard Chartered Bank, HSBC, JPMorgan, Standard Bank, EBRD and Bain Capital.
She has expertise in leadership consulting, executive assessment & development and global talent identification and resourcing with over 15 years commercial experience. What makes her unique as a Business Psychologist is her corporate experience in top-tier financial firms in embedded leadership consulting / Interim roles. She understands the increasingly tightening regulatory environment and challenges facing financial services firms today.
With in-depth experience of assessment design and process consulting and a proven ability to deliver results in a complex matrix environment she provides the following value added services to clients:
- Advising on global assessment strategy for selection & development
- Reducing risk to banks by ensuring compliance with regulatory and legislative requirements (e.g. Bank Reform Act)
- Improving efficiency and effectiveness of resourcing processes
- Acting as SME on Assessment
- Assessment Design and Process Consulting
- Reviewing assessment practices
- Advising on best practice selection & assessment
- Interviewer skills training
- Leadership Consulting
- Stakeholder management
- Developing business proposals and recommendations including presentation at executive boards
- Supplier management
- Executive assessment to C-suite
- Leadership planning and measurement
- Leadership development
To discuss your business challenges or any upcoming projects. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Director on +44(0)2074 594 065